Your business has a mission. A purpose. It goes beyond marketing your products and services.You want to make a positive impact on your community and maybe, even the world. You are not afraid to dream big, and believe that anything, with faith, is possible. You believe that your influence through marketing, social media and the web can not only earn profits, but empower you to help serve the greater good.
I’m right there with you!
Whatever your goals, dreams and aspirations for your business, Your mission becomes my mission. I have a heart to encourage and empower socially-focused businesses and entrepreneurs like you! I can help you find and fuel your passion and purpose with like-minded individuals locally or all of the world who want to hear from you. I can help you learn how to build a social community and coach you on marketing strategies and techniques that really work. Most of all, my heart lies in helping you stay inspired and focused on your mission.
I’ve worked in marketing most of my life. I’ve helped build businesses and organizations through people-to-people connections, including owning a retail store for 10 years, educational product sales, nonprofit management, banking, and other ventures. In every organization, the core of success is all about engaging people authentically with genuine care. It’s my goal to help others to use the power of social media effectively to share their unique message and develop engaging online communities that go beyond just products and services. It’s about leveraging your influence to give back as an intrinsic part of your business and life.
Let’s connect! I welcome your questions. Feel free to get the conversation started!
-Julie Welles, Social, Web and Marketing Strategist and Founder
- Social Media Director/Strategist for National CPG Frozen Meats Brand
- Social Media Director/Strategist for Nationally Recognized Direct Investor with decades of experience working with multi-million dollar portfolios, Family Offices, Commercial Real Estate and the Oil and Gas Industry.
- Web Design and Social Media strategy creation for Boutique Organic Meat producer
- Web Strategy and Social Media Strategy and Social Media Management for telecommunications company
- Marketing, Web and Social Media Strategy for non-profit cancer foundation, holistic health coaches, retailers, CPG, and other brands.
- B.S. degree in marketing
- Guest author for About.com
Coaching and Consulting on Social Media for small-midsize businesses, Social Media Management and Marketing, Social Media Strategy, Public Relations, Communications, Content Development, Marketing Strategy, New Initiative Development, Public Relations and Communications, Graphic Design, Web Content Development, Email Marketing, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, Instagram, Leadership and Team Development, Customer Service